CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 22 April 2012




What a fruitful week! 

I think this course deserves more time to get the most of it. I had a very busy week at work and I feel sad because I think I did't do my best.

Anyway, I've learned there are more search engines than I could imagine and that some of them are really good. Google would be great for general purposes but when you want something specific there are other ways to find it. 

We have used other search engines provided by NoodleTools and some of them were really useful.



  is the one I liked the most. As it is said in their main page: It is a targeted search engine for students, teachers, administrators and caregivers. Try it, you won't regret!

We have also worked on a task were I had to use my dear Bloom's Taxonomy.
I found this picture really helpful:



I mention in the Discussion thread that I am working with SIOP model- If you want to know more about it, go here. 

I also want to share something about my country, some of you were amazed by the fact that in my country there is a project that gives One Laptop Per Child. 
This video is explaining something about the project.







2 comments:

  1. I feel the same, Andrea. We should work in day time and study at night. It's difficult to manage schedules. Anyway, let's cheer up. You will do the best job you want in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Andrea,

    It is nice to meet you. The other day I was watching a TV program which was about the children of Rwanda, and how OLPC organization has changed their lives. The founder of OLPC was interviewed by the host, and he explained his desired of manufacturing not expensive laptops designed for children with a cost of $100 dollars or less. I was amazed by that project, and it is good news to meet someone who actually works for it. So, I wish you all the best! I hope you enjoy this course and learn a lot!

    Best wishes,
    Marshiari

    ReplyDelete